INFORMATION AND RULES
Sexychan is an adult imageboard where anyone can share sexy pictures and porn (+18) sorted by countries and erotic genres. It's not necessary to be registered to participate. Our boards are open to anyone who wants to join our community. No matter if you are a porn collector, model, webcammer, influencer, e-girl, etc., you are welcome to share your content and enjoy our website.
Note: On this page we will use the female gender as generic, because most of the content posted are sexy girls. When we say girls, we mean boys and girls.
1. Sexychan includes content not suitable for minors. If you are under 18 years old, please leave Sexychan.
2. Don't upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates International law.
3. If you hate Sexychan you are not welcome. Please post in a friendly manner and contribute with good content.
4. Posting photos of minors (-18) is strictly forbidden. No matter if they are clothed or not.
5. Don't post personal information of the girls (surnames, locations, ages, etc.). Most models, webcammers, influencers, e-girls... use nicknames for privacy reasons. The only information we allow to post is their public name or nickname.
6. Don't post direct links to social networks. Don't ask for them. Don't post screenshots of social network profiles. As an exception, you are allowed to post links to your own social networks when using an official tag.
7. Revenge porn is not allowed. Don't post pictures of your ex girlfriend without her consent.
8. Threads about specific cities, universities or geographic zones inside a country are not allowed. As an exception, you are allowed to create threads by states on the /us/ - United States board only.
9. Don't post like a hacker. If you mean "little kitten" don't type "l1ttl3 k1tt3n".
10. Spam and private trading are not allowed. Don't post invitations to your chat room, Discord, Facebook group, Whatsapp, Skype, Telegram, Volafile, Kik, etc. Don't give your user or nickname for offsite contact. If you want to talk with Sexychan users, please do it only on Sexychan.
11. Download links and external links are not allowed.
12. Posts with avatars or signatures are not allowed.
13. Conditioned trading is not allowed. Don't post "only if other users post before". Don't post "only in exchange for content from other girls". Don't post "only in exchange for money". If you have good photos, post them without conditions. On Sexychan we don't exchange, we share!
14. Don't imply your post was previously deleted posting sentences like "Don't delete this!", "They deleted my last thread so here I go again!". If your thread or post was previously deleted or not approved that means it broke the rules or was deleted for privacy/copyright reasons upon request.
15. Use the reporting system responsibly. Please only report content that breaks the rules for the correct reasons.
16. Don't skip the filters and warnings the system may show you when posting.
17. Ban evasion is not allowed.
All good quality pictures are welcome to Sexychan. Here are some examples of appropiate photos:
And the the type of images and screenshots we don't like:
How do I post anonymously?
On Sexychan there's no name field when posting, so posts are anonymous by default. As an exception, staff members or models may post using their name and tag.
How do I see my post after posting?
Sexychan posts require an approval by staff members before they are published. If your thread or post don't break the rules will be shown on the board after approval. The review process may take from some minutes to few hours. Never more than 12 hours.
I'm a model, webcammer, influencer, e-girl... And I don't want to post anonymously. How do I post using my nickname and a tag?
If you'd like to post using your nickname and get an official model tag, please read this page.
How do I reply to a thread without sending it to the top of the board?
By default, threads go to the top of the board after posting on them. Posting with sage option will keep the thread on its position. It's in the "Options" field.
How do I post to a specific post?
Click on the ID number of the post (next to the /#/ symbol) and the reply window will be open.
How do I add to my post a link to another post or board?
Type them using this format:
• If it's a post from the same board: >>ID (For example: >>1434347).
• If it's a post of a different board: >>/board/ID (For example: >>/hc/324528).
• If you want to add a link to a different board: >>/board/ (For example: >>/hc/).
How do I look for the source of a published image?
Click on the [S] button next to the image filename.
How do I identify myself as the OP of a thread?
"OP" is the creator of a thread. If you want to post on your own thread showing you are the original poster, add the OP option to your post. It's in the "Options" field.
What is the favorite threads feature and how do I use it?
By using the favorite threads feature you can mark your favorite threads and receive notifications when someone posts on them. Its symbol is a star [★]. This feature is disabled by default but you can enable it on the configuration menu at the top of the boards. Once enabled, you will be able to mark threads to revisit them when they get new replies.
How do I delete my post?
Click on its little check square, go down to the bottom of the board and click on "delete".
How do I hide a thread or post?
Click on the [X] button of the thread or post you want to hide. The option "Completely hide hidden threads and posts" is enabled by default, so if you hide them, they will dissapear. You can disable this option on the configuration menu at the top of the boards and a semi-transparent excerpt of the hidden posts will be shown.
How do I change the time format?
Click on the date of any post and some alternative formats will be shown:
• Time since the post was created
• Local time of your location
• UTC Time
What is "secure mode"?
"Secure mode" allows to hide all the images at once and browse the boards like they were "text only" boards. You can enable or disable this feature on the configuration menu at the top of the boards, or directly from your keyboard typing [Control] + .]
BBCodes (some are not available on some boards):
• How to write in bold?: '''your text here'''
• How to underline?: __your text here__
• How to write in italic?: ''your text here''
• How to
strike out?: ~~your text here~~
• How to write green text?: Type ">" (without quotation marks) before the text.
• How to write red text?: Type "<" (without quotation marks) before the text.
If you find posts that include your personal information or your copyrighted content, you can request their removal. Please read this page.
These are the reasons why a thread or post usually is not approved or is deleted:
• Your thread or post was breaking the rules, and was deleted or not approved.
• Your thread or post reached the last page of the board.
• Your thread or post was reported for privacy or copyright reasons and the request was legit.
• Your thread or post expired after some months since the creation date.
• Your thread or post was asking for content, without contributions, and after some days or weeks was deleted.
• Your thread or post was deleted by antiflood/spam filters.
• Your post was a simple "bump", without contributions, and was not approved.
From our experience, proxies on Sexychan are used only for breaking the rules, so they are not allowed.
If you were banned and you want to appeal your ban, contact us giving us the following information:
• Banned IP.
• Date of the ban.
• A short explanation about why the ban should be removed.
We show banners and pop-ups on our boards to get money to pay for servers. You can install an ad blocker on your PC browser for better browsing experience.
If you find a thread or post you think it's breaking the rules you can request its removal. Click on its little check square, go down to the bottom of the board, select the report reason and click on "Report". Staff members will review your report. Meanwhile, you can hide the thread or post by clicking on its [X] button.
Sexychan has been developed from scratch by a small group of people, so there may be still some small technical bugs on the script. If you find any, please contact us so we can fix them. Thank you very much!
While browsing Sexychan you accept we use our own or third party cookies in order to:
• Manage technical features of the website.
• Get anonymous statistics about browsing.
• Show third party ads like banners or pop-ups.
You can enable and disable cookies on your browser's configuration menu.
We also store poster's IP until the posts are deleted, for technical reasons. We value privacy of our users so this data never will be public for third parties (except by legit request from the authorities).
Sexychan content is meant for adult audiences and is not suitable for minors. If you are under 18 years old, please leave Sexychan.
Sexychan strives to moderate and delete from the website all the content which breaks the rules and the law. However, Sexychan is not responsible for the opinions and content posted by its users. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the poster. Comments are owned by the poster. Opinions published on Sexychan don't necessarily represent administrators or staff member's opinions.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.